Vidyavardhaka Electrical and Electronics Engineering Students’ Project and Research Club (VEEE-SPARC)
The purpose of the club is to promote:
- Entrepreneurship and leadership qualities
- Research activities and Self-learning capability
- Peer-Peer interactions
- Conducted the following workshops
- “Development Board and Soldering” for second year students of the department consecutively from last 3 years.
- “Arduino, IoT and Embedded System” for First and Second Year Students.
- Engaged in Peer to Peer tutoring
- Outreach Activity was conducted at Government schools to share knowledge