ESPIN – Electrical Students Project Inventory Network
Objectives of ESPIN – Electrical Students Project Inventory Network
- To enable students to gain more practical knowledge by developing prototypes or software models.
- To correlate theoretical concepts that is studied in the class room with project models for varied applications.
- To identify societal requirements, plan, and implement and social enterprise projects.
- To enhance Technical knowledge, critical thinking, skills, leadership, demonstration skill and productive use of resource and time.
Live Webinar on “CHALLENGES FOR AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TO GET PLACED IN CORE
COMPANY” – 20.06.2020
Live Webinar on “Human Values and Relation between Student and Teacher” –
- Live Webinar on “CHALLENGES FOR AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TO GET PLACED IN CORE COMPANY” 20th June, 2020 at 10:00 am
- Live Webinar on “Applications of Digital Electronics” – 24.07.2020
- State Level Online Quiz Competition for Second PUC Students – E QUIZ 04.07.2020
- HACKATHON ON “SAVE FARMING – SAVE FOREST – SAVE INDIA” [12 – 13 November 2019]
- BAR CAMP on E VEHICLES – NEEDS AND CHALLENGES IN INDIA Thursday, the 10th October 2019 at 4:00pm
- Inauguration of EEE Students Project Club ESPIN – Electrical Students Project Inventory Network Monday, the 23rd September 2019 at 5:00pm